The purpose of this benchmark problem is to provide a platform for the students and younger researchers to challenge the issues of the next generation powertrain control, and exchanging the frontier research results in automotive system control and optimization.
The aim of the benchmark problem is to design a real-time energy management strategy for HEVs under the connected environment is proposed for E-COSM 2021. Please see the flyer of 2nd Call for Challenge[PDF], which was updated on 2021/02/01.
1. Please download the benchmark problem description from the EnerarXiv through the following link:http://www.enerarxiv.org/page/thesis.html?id=2006 (It is suggested to open this link through a browser, it can not open in some mobile apps, such as WeChat)
2. Contact to Dr. Fuguo Xu by email: firstname.lastname@example.org for register and requesting the download link of simulator. To register, please send back the Benchmark_Register.xlsx with your information. The personal information in this file is only used for statistics and we promise that it will not be shown to others.
3. Dr. Xu will send you the download link and password. Please do not share the link to others!
1. A special session【Special Session on Benchmark Challenging】has been organized for this benchmark challenging. During submission, please select【invited session paper】firstly and add the Invited session identification code as【st1h8】
2. The challenger should submit their results as regular paper or discussion paper through the PaperPlaza Conference Manuscript Management System.
3. It is possible for the challenger to apply for the IFAC Young Author Award with a full paper submission. The detail information, please find it in Young Author Award part.
Updated until 2021-04-23 Question Summary for E-COSM 2021 Benchmark[PDF]
Jie Li, Xiaodong wu, Sunan Hu, Jiawei Fan, A Deep Reinforcement Learning Based Energy Management Strategy for Hybrid Electric Vehicles in Connected Traffic Environment
Wei Cui, Naxin Cui, Yi Du, Yuemei Shi, Tao Li, Hierarchical Energy Management Strategy for Hybrid Electric Vehicle under Connective Scenarios
Shengyan Hou, Hai Yin, Yan Ma, Jinwu Gao, Energy Management Strategy of Hybrid Electric Vehicle Based on ECMS in Intelligent Transportation Environment
Xiongxiong You, Zeyi Wei, Jiaqi Xue, Yahui Zhang, Xiaohong Jiao, A Real-time EMS of Connected HEVs for Benchmark Problem of E-COSM
Bo Zhang, Jiangyan Zhang, On-board Torque Management Approach to E-COSM Benchmark Problem with Prediction-based Engine Assignment