- PhD(2017): Control theory and control engineering, Jilin University, China
- MSc (2014): Vehicle Engineering, Jilin University, China
- BSc (2012): Vehicle Engineering, Shandong University of Technology, China
- E-mail : email@example.com
- Phone: +81(0) 80-7886-1575
Work Experinence and Research Interests
- From September 2017 to April 2019, he was a Postdoctoral Fellow with the Department of Vehicle Engineering, Jilin University, Changchun, China. He is currently a Postdoctoral Research Associate with the Department of Engineering and Applied Sciences, Sophia University, Tokyo, Japan. His current research interests include advanced driver assistance systems, nonlinear control of DC motor drive, and vehicle powertrain control.
-  Chu H, Guo L, Yan Y, et al, Energy-efficient longitudinal driving strategy for intelligent vehicles on urban roads[J]. Sci China Inf Sci, 2019, 62(6): 064201.
-  Chu H, Guo L, Gao B, et al. Predictive Cruise Control Using High-Definition Map and Real Vehicle Implementation[J]. IEEE Transactions on Vehicular Technology, 2018, 67(12): 11377-11389.
-  Gao B, Tao W, Chu H, et al. A reference vehicle model applied to electronic stability control (ESC) system[C]//2017 36th Chinese Control Conference (CCC). IEEE, 2017: 9436-9441.
-  Chu H, Chen H, Gao B, et al. A Novel Torque Controller with Direct Flux Control for Permanent Magnet Synchronous Motor[C]. IFAC-PapersOnLine, 2017, 50(1): 11589-11594.
-  Chu H, Gao B, Gu W, et al. Low-Speed Control for Permanent-Magnet DC Torque Motor Using Observer-Based Nonlinear Triple-Step Controller[J]. IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics, 2017, 64(4): 3286-3296.
-  Tao W, Gao B, Chu H, et al. Studies on Steering Feeling Feedback System Based on Nonlinear Vehicle Model[R]. SAE Technical Paper, 2017.
-  Chen H, Chu H, Gao B, An automotive short distance emergency braking system and the auxiliary braking method, Chinese Patent, ZL201510224113.4, March, 2017.
-  Chen H, Chu H, Liu Q, et al. Model-based Design for Automotive Control Systems[J], Control Engineering of China, 2016, 23(12):1867-1873.
-  Chu H, Tao W, Gao B, et al. Speed control of the permanent-magnet DC motor subjected to uncertainty and disturbance[C], Control Conference (CCC), 2016 35th Chinese. IEEE, 2016: 4664-4669.
-  Chu H, Chen Y, Guo L, et al. Application of Slope Sensor in Hill-Start to AMT (Automated Manual Transmission) Vehicles[C]. SAE Technical Papers, 2015-01-1108, 2015.
-  Chen H, Chu H, Gao B, An automotive short distance emergency braking system, Chinese Patent, ZL201520284668.3, Sep., 2015.
-  Gao, B., Chen, H., Liu, Q., Chu, H. Position control of electric clutch actuator using a triple-step nonlinear method[J]. IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics, 2014, 61(12): 6995-7003.
-  Chu H, Tang N, Gao B, et al. Friction coefficient identification of dry clutch in automated manual transmissions[C], Mechatronics and Control (ICMC), 2014 International Conference on. IEEE, 2014: 1115-1119.